As we continue to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented the following additional policies at 201 Spear:
- Building staff is aware and has been asked to practice good hand hygiene and other practices to prevent exposure as recommended by the CDC.
- “Stop the Spread of Germs” signage in lobbies at both entrances to the building.
- Main lobby doors propped open to eliminate the need to use the door handles.
- Security staff will assist with calling elevators and selecting floor(s).
- Engineering, Security, and Janitorial staff will wear gloves.
- Janitorial staff continues to disinfect frequently touched points (door handles, elevator panels/button) in common areas throughout the day.
As previously stated, we encourage your company and team to have a plan in place and regularly communicate with employees the importance of following CDC guidance. We also request that should a member/an employee at 201 Spear be infected with COVID-19 you inform the management office.
Below are some helpful links published by the CDC.
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus Response Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Handwashing Best Practices
The health, safety and well-being of building occupants is our top priority. We continue to monitor new Coronavirus-related developments and take necessary action.